When it comes to weight loss, men are more successful because a greater amount of testosterone helps men in building muscles and they burn more calories than women. If a man and woman at the same time and according to the same criteria start a diet, man will at the same time lose a kilo or two more than women. Although you cannot change the biology of the body, you can apply a pair of men’s tricks for weight loss.
1. Deny yourself one dessert a day
The advantage of this tactic is that it does not deny all foods that contain carbohydrates and sugar, but the decision relates to the fact to stop eating cream cakes every day, ice cream, flour, sugar, starchy vegetables like potatoes something else similar. These foods cause blood sugar to spike and the pancreas to release insulin to turn all that excess sugar into fat. This is very important do to for losing weight.
2. Practice one day shorter but more intensive
Recent scientific studies have confirmed that the short high-intensity exercise is better for consummation a larger number of calories because muscles get a new challenge, metabolism is faster and lungs get greater amount of air, which also increases the consumption of calories. You can increase your metabolism by eat 5-6 small meal every 2-3 hours daily, it is scientifically proven.
3. Cultivate the spirit of competition
Men world is a competitive world and that does not refer only to sport but also on all other aspects of life which is often hard for the environment, but it is useful when diet and exercise are concerned. Psychology professor for sports, Brian Blismer from the University of Rhode Island said that men in the presence of others when they exercise invest five to ten times more effort than when they exercise alone.
4. Skip the crash diets
Need to focus on good nutrition and avoid starving yourself or limiting your diet too strictly. You need vitamins and minerals more, eat a variety of colorful vegetables fruits lean meats and low fat dairy products. Increase your fiber intake to eat 30 grams a days for optimal digestive health.
5. Drink plenty of water
Water helps to flush the toxic from the body. Several studies recommend that men consume 3.9 quarts every day. Exclude soda, sweet teas, highly sugared coffee drinks, processed fruit juices and alcohol.
6. Don’t eat at night.
At nights the body get ready itself for sleep and it naturally begins to slow down. So you are more possible to gain weight whenever you eat at nights because your metabolic rate slows down and you are no longer active so you don’t burn many calories. So avoid eating food after 9 pm.
7. Exercise everyday
By Exercise you will burn calories. While exercise your heart rate increasing and will require your body to work to keep itself cool which will result in burned calories. Such as pushups, jump lunges, Burpees, Pull-ups etc.
Every day running is best for fat burn, but try to run at least 3-4 times a week.
Other tips how to fast weight loss for men are:-
- Diet for men should include three low-fat and tasty meals a day
- For breakfast should be eaten mainly carbohydrates which provide energy for the whole day. Switch to a high fiber cereal or oatmeal for breakfast, For lunch – protein, and for dinner, the evening – carbohydrate which help burn fat.
- Between main meals there should be a small, lighter meal, for brunch, for example, man could take one yogurt, 100 ml of tomato juice (110 kcal) and some non-sweet dessert
- Excellent substitute for meat are fish and vegetables but men should not completely give up meat (especially ones who exercise regularly).
- Also should not be forgotten on breaded meat, fish and alcohol that supply the body with empty calories, stimulate appetite, causes flatulence and indigestion. However, from time to time, men can afford a glass of vodka or red wine.
- Try to eat at least 5 serving of fruits and vegetables per day. Fruits that are high in fiber include apples, bananas, strawberries, citrus fruits, prunes, pears and tangerines.
- Switch to whole grain or whole wheat bread. White bread is low in fiber.
- Men should choose for making food, olive and coconut oil, and when they eat carbohydrates they should pick one ‘good’ piece like sweet potato or fruit. The proteins in each meal are good because they give a long-lasting feeling of satiety.
- Ginger is real energy bomb and right choice. Men that want to lose weight should forget on caffeine and put ginger in a food – that will help their digestion and burn calories (and this is not just a phrase). Ginger is also good in eliminating pain due to sports injuries.
- Cheese and yogurt – In addition to the well-known calcium these products are rich in protein and potassium and with good bacteria.