There are several reasons for causing of dark circle under eyes such as fatigue, Ageing, Lack of sleep, Mental or physical stress, working too much on computer etc.There are several causes for dark circles.
As we all know that the skin around eyes is very delicate and sensitive so, should avoid using harsh chemical product for removing dark circle under eyes, here have 14 natural tips to get rid of the dark circles under eyes.
How To Get Rid Of Dark Circles Fast
1. Are you getting sufficient sleep?
Get enough sleep in the night. Allow yourself 7-8 hours for sleep each night. A lack of sleep or excessive tiredness can cause paleness on the skin, allowing the blood underneath the skin to become more visible and darkening the entire area of eye.
2. Stop Smoking, Drugs and Drinking Alcohol
You should avoid to drinking alcohol , smoking ,drugs and eating junk foods therefore this is also cause the dark circles under eye.Excessive of drinking alcohol , smoking ,drugs and eating junk foods not only effect on health, it also make your skin dull.
3. Use cucumber slices
Cucumber slices are popular facial treatment and help in skin-lightning.
Cut the round thin slices of cucumber and chill the cucumber slices in the fridge for half an hour then place the couple of cool slices of cucumber over your eyes .Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes for instant calm then remove it.Rather than the slices you can also apply the fresh juice of cucumber around your eyes. Soak the cotton balls in cucumber juice and now put over each eye .Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes, then wash the area with plain water.
4. Apply cool Tea Bags or an Ice Cube under to your eyes daily.
By using an ice cubes or tea bag will help to fading the dark circle under eyes.
- Apply an ice cubes around the eyes; gently press the ice cubes against your eyes for 10-15 min (if you feel too cool then you may wrapped an ice cubes in soft cloth) after that remove it. Pat the eyes with dry towel.
- Soak the tea bags in water and then place in fridge for 30 minutes. Then, put the tea bags on your eyes .Leave it for 10-15 minutes. Rinse the area with lukewarm water.
5. Use Potato Under Eye
Potato is great natural ingredient which helps to lighten dark circle.
- Cut the round thin slices of potato. Put the slices of potato in refrigerator for 15-20 min, and then place the couple of cool slices of potato on the eyelids. Leave it for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse well with water. It will help for reduce dark circles.
- Beside the slices you can also extract the juice of potato. Apply the juice on effected area with the help of cotton balls and leave it for overnight gives you best result. Wash the eyes with lukewarm water in the morning.
6. Use An Under Eye Cream
Use the Vitamin E and Vitamin C rich cream under eye for reducing dark circles. The dark circles also caused by deficiency of vitamin K. Use the creams rich of vitamin K for reducing dark circles.
7. Eating Healthy Nutrient Diet
Eat the healthier nutrient diet with Vitamins like Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin K iron and folic acid. Deficiency in healthy nutrient may be contributing to dark circle.
Take plenty of water to stay hydrate because dehydration also causes the dark circles under eye so drink at least 8-10 glasses of water in a day. It keeps your skin clear and disappear the dark circle under eyes .It can cause the blood vessels under the eyes to become dilated.
9. Wear Sunglasses
The UV rays of sun are very harmful so wear sunglasses to protect the area around your eyes, whenever you are going outside should wear sunglasses because directly contact under sun light will cause the dark circle under the eyes.
10. Almond Oil
It is great natural ingredient for eliminate the dark circle around your eyes. The almond oil is also nourishment and moisturizer your eyes skin.
- Before going to bed, take a few drop of almond oil on the tip of finger and then slightly massage surrounding the area of eye skin, it will help to improve blood circulation and enhance the texture of the skin. Leave it on overnight then wash it off with cold water in the next morning.
- You can also add honey with almond oil to get rid of dark circle, so apply a little amount of mixture of almond oil and honey over the dark circles by dab the fingertip in mixture and apply onto your eyes and then slightly massage it onto the skin. Leave it on overnight. On next morning, wash it with cold water.
Mint provides a cooling sensation and increase blood circulation, help to fading dark circle under eyes.
Either crushes the mint leaf or grind in the mixture, and then make the paste. Apply the paste of mint leaf under eye circle. Leave it on for 15-20 min, then wash with water.
12. Rose Water
Take a rose water and dip cotton ball into it. Put cotton balls over eyelids. Leave it for 15-20 min, then remove it .There is no need to wash with water.
13. Cold Milk
Milk is great source of vitamin A which is keeping skin looking bright and young.
Take the cold milk in a bowl, and then soak the cotton balls in the cold milk. Apply the cotton balls of cold milk to your under eye and leave for 10-15 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water.
Lemon is great source of vitamin C.It can lighten and tighten the skin under the eyes.
Squeeze the lemon, and then put the juice in a bowl afterward soak the cotton balls in the fresh lemon juice. Apply the cotton balls around the affected area of eyes.Leave it on for 10 minutes and wash with the water.